Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Freebie! 12/30/11

 Hey Scrapers! It's almost time to start the new year! I'm going to tell you I'm going to resolve to scrap more! I really need to! so with no new release for you today, I decided to hurry up and make that little kit for new years i wanted to make and give it away for free for alittle bit, just because i love my fans :) also dont forget my winter and winter holiday kits are 50% off today and tomorrow! there are some good deals to snag! plus if you spend $10 you'll get $10!
You can pick it up at 4shared for free: link removed thanks for lookin :)
this freebie will only be for this weekend, after that you'll only be able to pick it up in my shop.
Or if you'd rather skip the sharing site it's $1 in my shop: http://store.gingerscraps.net/Celebrate-Mini.html
Have a great and safe weekend, and a Happy New Year, and I'll be back next year!

13 comments: