Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2014 Buffet, and Freebie!

Hellooo Scrappers!

Good Morning Scrappers! I'm one day behind, We were at a wrestling tournament all day yesterday, but hey don't worry you didn't miss much! A new month brings a new buffet, and $1 bake sale!! So lets get to the news!


This Month's Bake Sale is full of some awesome kits! and I mean FULL kits, and a Template pack!

Pick up Resolution for jut $1.00
Pick up Polar Bear Play for jut $1.00
And Pick up The Pumpkin Season Templates for just $1.00
Some of my favs for an awesome deal!

Okay now on to the new Buffet! This month was another Designer's Choice, and rather than going with a St. Paddy's Theme I went for a lush green spring outdoorsy kit.
I am desperately longing for spring... and as I write this, we are working on 10 inches of snow!! Yuck!!!

Grasshoppers is 50%! Pick it up for just $2.00!
44 Elements and 12 papers. Get out and explore nature with the vibrant green and soft blue kit. Just jump at adventure, and take a leap of faith. From the adorable little grasshoppers to the mixed media this kit is sure to produce an amazing layout for just about any topic! boys and girls!



you can also pick up the additional packs at 50% off!
Grasshopper Papers for $1.25!
7 Cardstock Papers and 9 painted ombre gradient papers that coordinate with Grasshoppers the kit.


and The Grasshopper Templates are $2.00
Includes four 12x12 digital scrapbook templates in PSD, Tiff and PNG files all at 300 dpi. Drop shadows are not included.


and some beautiful CT inspirations!







Here's an awesome freebie for my fans! thanks for being awesome!!



Pick up the Freebie Here or on my Facebook Page!


Remember if you sign up for my newsletter you'll have a chance at the next newsletter lotto, and win the new release!









That's about all I have for you this week, Remember to Swing by my Facebook Fan Page to pick up the monthly fan freebie! 
Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. these are too pretty ! thank you so much ! I shared the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete