Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Template Mix 6!

Hellooo Scrappers!


Good Evening Scrappers, because of this extremely short month I decided to do an early release this week! Before I get to that I want to share with you a new promo! Starting today, I'll be picking out 3 random newsletter subscribers to win my new release for the week, for FREE!! Isn't that awesome! Sign up to my newsletter if you haven't yet, so you don't miss out!! I've got so many fans now I think it's time I start rewarding some of you more often! because with out you I wouldn't be so driven to create the scrapbooking kit, templates, and goodies that I do! Thanks for Being a Fan!!!

Ok so first this week's new release that's 25% off! Template Mix 6! this is by far my favorite template set!
pick up this set for just $3.00!
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Template-Mix-6.html

and some beautiful CT inspirations!







Beautiful? Right!? I love seeing CT layouts they are always amazing!
I'll be back in just a few days for the new March Buffet! and remember the $1 Bake Sale!!

That's about all I have for you this week, Remember to Swing by my Facebook Fan Page to pick up the monthly fan freebie! 
Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment