Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy DSD!




(sharing my Newsletter today!)
Happy DSD!!!
I'm sure you've all gotten the Ginger Scraps News letter by now, sorry mine is alittle late :(
But did you see the entire store is 50% off OMG! lol what an awesome deal!
oh and this cute ad was made with the new Good Night collab get it for $1 if you spend$10!
Plus I'll be Hosting Bingo! so get those cards in if you'd like to play for $20
Nov 5th at 7pm Pst (that's today!)
I also have an all new Grab Bag in the store, and it's all CU! there's some really cute items in there and Your imagination is the limit with these fun items!
CU Grab Bag
one last thing here is your Freebie :)
This cute little cluster frame is from the Made Pretty Sweet collab by MandyMade and Pretty in Green.
and my Wonderful CT member Colleen made this just for you all :) so enjoy!
you can stop by her blog and thank her if you'd like :)

I hope you all have a great weekend and find some awesome deals and make some awesome layouts!!do you think I could say awesome one more time! lol

Also don’t forget November’s Daily Download if you’ll want to join me in the Progressive scrap challenge you’ll probably want those downloads! It’s a cute kit anyways! Pick them up from the Ginger Scraps Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment