Friday, November 12, 2010

Wonderland Shades of White!

(copy from my newsletter! subscribe if you haven't!)
I’m so sorry my Newsletter is a day late again! But to make up for that there will be something special for you all at the bottom of my newsletter!
All right lets get this started, I’ve got a Beautiful new Paper pack out for you this week! Wonderland Shades of White, and here’s a little story about this lovely paper pack. DSD weekend was so much fun over at Ginger Scraps, so many fun Challenges, Bingo with me : ) and lots of fun Speed Scraps! During one of the speed scraps we had a new comer to Digi Scrappin at Ginger Scraps, and being like most of us shes starting out with freebies. She’s working on a wedding album and needed some elegant white papers. So I decided to help her out and got to work on this beautiful paper pack. You can see her beautiful layout with the other Gorgeous CT layouts I have for you today! Twilightfades.


So if your looking for something stop by Ginger Scraps forum and post about your need who knows maybe I’ll pick it up or one of the other fabulous designers will!
I just want to remind you Persnickety Prints and Ginger Scraps have a Great offer for you to get 10% off your print order if you go through the Ginger Scraps store! Start thinking about those Holiday cards! Or Christmas gifts!
Here’s your Freebie for today! It’s a Beautiful Cluster Frame by one of my CT members Diava! She did an awesome job didn’t she! http://www.4shared.com/file/p2pVQrwu/Made_Pretty_Sweet_Cluster_Fram.html
And special for my Newsletter readers here is a code to get $2 off Wonderland Shades of White!
newsletter subscribers only, sorry sign up! : )

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome cluster frame. Hugs Emerald

    ReplyDelete