Friday, January 14, 2011

New Release and a Freebie!

I hope you enjoyed my birthday sale, I definitely enjoyed my birthday, hubby took me out to eat at Red Lobster…mmmm...it was so good! 
Ok so for today I’m so excited to finally get to show you my new release! After Snowfall the kit and the bundle, I’m just in love with this kit already, the inspiration for this kit came form a scene from my window 5 beautiful cardinals sat on the tree outside my window after days of snowfall it was simply white and red, just beautiful! The full kit comes with 16 papers and 29 elements, and if you opt for the bundle pack you’ll get the full kit the template pack with four 12x12 templates, the alpha pack with 3 full sets of alphas, and the bonus Wonderland shades of white paper pack!
After Snowfall The Bundle
After Snowfall The Alpha
After Snowfall The Templates
Beautiful CT Layouts

I’ve also got a freebie for you from Colleen! She made this beautiful cluster frame to share with you all!
Also don’t for get to grab all those pieces from the Ginger Scraps daily download it free for this month only!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a very sweet cluster frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous frame.

    Thank you very much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for lovely frame!

    ReplyDelete