Friday, January 28, 2011

U Mooo-ve Me New Release & Freebies

Oh my gosh I am so excited to show off this amazing new collab I was part of! Plus my CT girls have some awesome Freebies for you Snag them here and on Jen's Blog! One of my very talented CT members recently became a designer at Ginger Scraps, and her store is filling up with all kinds of goodies and doodle-ies and such with the demands of being a designer she had to step down form my CT but that didn’t stop us from working together!! I did a little interview with Jen so you could get to know her a little bit better, she has such a fun exciting life filled with really good friends who digi scrap with her!
-How did you get in to designing?
I started designing when GingerScraps held their first designer challenge. I love learning new techniques and doodling, so designing was a natural step for me from scrapbooking.
Those were fun times!

-How would you describe your design style?
I don't know what my style is, a little bit of everything, LOL. Mostly I have a lot of doodles and lean toward shabby and kitsch.
I have a hard time describing my style too, but our “styles” flow well together, I’m sure we’ll collab more!

-What’s your favorite color? Is it Green? lol
LOL, my favorite color is orange. There are so many shades and feels too it, but I hardly ever work with it- I should do that more
I can’t wait to see what kits you might make with orange!

-I loved collaborating with you, I just loved your idea of cows in love, I used to be obsessed with cow figures when I was a kid, what’s your favorite farm animal?
Cows are cute, and so are pigs, but I would have to say my favorite is goats... I am partial though, we raise kids on occasion, our last ones were named Potroast and Ribeye, and their mom was Lily.
When your reading that “kids” are baby goats lol her boys aren’t named that.

-So what’s next on your to do list, can you share with us? Or is it a suspires?
Working on, hmmm, more doodles packs for sure, and a puzzle piece template pack. I hope to have a lot of goodies out this spring.
I can’t wait to see! Spring is a fun time for doodles!

Full of heart and moo-velously doodled for your Valentine, or anytime scrapping pleasure. Pretty In Green and Pixels By Jen have teamed up to offer you this "udderly amazing" Collab Kit. This kit is perfect for your scrapping and hybrid projects for Valentines Day, anniversaries and more. Kit includes 76 elements and 27 papers. Show off your love to those you love.
we also collabed on a pack of Wordart
and we collabed on a Template pack
and we each made a set of Alphas!
Jen's adoreable Pink Alpha!
You can get ALL of this in a Bundle Pack, for $10 what a deal!
The CT made way tooooo many awesome layouts here a "few" lol
aren't they beautiful!
These Girls are Fantastic! they made you a few awesome freebies!
Colleen made this awesome worart cluster!
Sarah I made this super cute cluster frame!
Debbie made this adoreable QP!
stop by their blogs or leave a commet here and let them know what a good job they did! 
Make sure you Stop by Pixels by Jen's Blog to snage even more Freebies!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the very cute freebies, cow fun, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rachel, thank you so much for the whole kit you've shared via daily download! Love the kit a lot!

    ReplyDelete