Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Meet the new Pretty in Green blogger!

Hi there!

Jacque here - or maybe more known around digi-land as Get 2 Scrappin'. I am so excited to be a part of Rachel's team as a blogger and I look forward to interacting with you all here on the Pretty in Green blog!

I'll tell you a little bit about me just in case you are interested! :) I'm a stay at home mom with 2 boys that like to drive me a little nuts! D3 is almost 4 and TT is 2. They make for some extra exciting days most of the time! And then throw in the other little guy that I watch during the days - he's 3 1/2 - it's usually just chaos around here! lol Staying at home and moving to a new place led me to look online for adult interaction! That's how I found blogging a year ago and shortly thereafter I found out about digi-scrapping. I have been hooked on both ever since!!!

I will tell you that I am slightly addicted to all things social media. Probably the quickest way to get me is by tweeting @ me! :) I am attending my first blogger conference in a couple weeks - Bloggy Boot Camp in Boston and I can not wait!!! I know I am going to learn so much about blogging and social media in general.

When it comes to digi-scrapping I have used Gimp all the way up til this week. I recently got a Bamboo Craft and it came with Photoshop Elements 8. I have done 2 layouts in it so far and am LOVING it!!! I can't wait to learn about all the new things I can do with this program and the tablet too!

So anyhow - I look forward to getting to know y'all and sharing all the exciting Pretty in Green news! Exciting news like: There's a speed scrap on Thursday 4/21 at 9pm EST - hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited to have jacque on here to help me get more info to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very... Nice... Blog.. I really appreciate it... Thanks..:-)

    ReplyDelete