Friday, May 27, 2011

Ooo! Ahh!

Hello there!

Are you all having a great time getting into summer mode? It has definitely warmed up even in New England! As a matter of fact - I am sitting on my porch typing this up while the kiddos splash around in buckets of water right now! :) We are enjoying this sunshine after almost a week of rain and gloom!

So today there is an awesome new release from Pretty in Green! All those fireworks that you will see this summer - for holidays or at parks or concerts or whatever - these are going to be great for those layouts! They are also Commercial Use friendly so if you design these will make an awesome addition to any kit! Here's a look at them:


You can pick these up in the store RIGHT HERE for a super awesome price of $3.75 for this weekend only and then they go up to $5.

Make sure you dont forget June 1st is filled with lots of fun news! A new Guest designer, new challenges, a new buffet and bake sale, and a new Grab Bag, from Pretty in Green, I just know your going to love it!!! it's an awesome deal if you spend $10 in the store you'll get my grab bag free! Woo! I just love a good deal!

************************
Just so you know - I'm extending the giveaway until tomorrow. So tell your friends to hurry and enter to win - I will pick a winner tomorrow morning! Of course if you haven't entered to win yet - I want you to do so too! I mean - who wouldn't want to win $25 in Gingerbread Lady collabs? :) Hurry over to THIS POST and get your entries in today!!!

Have a great weekend!
-jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment