Friday, June 24, 2011

New Release and Freebie 6/24

Good Morning! I hope you had a good week, we ended up with pink eye here lol, yeah that was lots of fun lol.
anyways I’ve got a new CU release out for you today and remember it's 25% off for the weekend! I loved making the Reel Men Fish kit collab so much that I decided to turn a few of the elements in to CU and share the love of fishing with all my designer pals. so here it is, Gone Fishing CU Templates.
Gone Fishing is packed with 10 fun fishing layered vector elements, perfect for a quick and easy element to add to any outdoorsy kit. this pack includes PSD files as well as individual PNG files. 
This will be the last new release in June, wow that went by fast! Next Friday is the first and that means Tons of new stuff! But it also means you've got one week left to get the Free Grab Bag with $10 purchase that is made by me this month, next month it wont be as good of a value.
June Grab Bag
I've also got a little freebie wordart for you from my CT Donna she used Ooo!Ahh! my CU pack of fireworks, this WA is totally cute! Thanks Donna!


3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete