Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scrapping Survivor 3!

Today is the day Ginger Scraps Scrapping Survivor 3 starts! I'm really hoping I will set aside my designing a little bit so I can play along, I really need something to force me to scrap! so if you haven't checked it out yet, dash over and read Ginger's cute story about how we got stuck up in the attic, her stories are one of my favorite things about survivor. If you didn't sign up because you were unsure about it, check it out play along in the challenges with out the stress of the deadline, I promise you will LOVE the layouts you create, and then you can sign up for next years survivor!
I hope I see you there! and don't forget, I have the offical Grandma's Attic Survivor kit in my store! this kit is not needed for the challenges but it will help you, and it is a pretty kit if I do say so myself, lol.
Grandma's Attic
and the Bundle pack with the extra cardstock and alpha.
Grandma's Attic: Bundle
if you like Pretty in Green on Facebook you just might see a coupon floating around for this kit! or even a few coupon might end up floating around in the Ginger Scraps forum!

1 comment: