Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Got the winter blues? Yummy Treat: Smoothies!

I know it's been awhile since I’ve posted a yummy treat post, but earlier this week, I decided to whip out the camera while making my special smoothies!
the sun is shining and the snow is pretty much gone (aside from the freak snow storm we had yesterday,) but it's still pretty cold out. so we needed a little winter time blues pick me up, a Strawberry and Banana Smoothie.
so here’s what you'll need:
-about a handful of frozen strawberries
-1 to 2 bananas
-a cup of Ice
-a container of yogurt ( i usually use a strawberry or strawberry/banana flavor)
-1/2 cup of juice (any flavor works)
this will make 2 bigger servings, you can always increase the ingredients as needed to add more servings and flavor. toss all of these ingredients in to your blender and chop, mix and blend until its smooth. poor in to your favorite cup and pop in a fun straw. then it's ready to enjoy!
Enjoy :)
I hope you're having a good week,
 I'll be back Friday with a Beautiful new realease with Pixels by Jen!


No comments:

Post a Comment