Friday, September 7, 2012

A Hoot! and a Collab!

Good Morning Scrappers!

Well school has offically started here, Gage is ending his first week of 1st grade! and Ana and I are moving right along with homeschooling for preschool. I'm working on learning a new schedual for my Designing so I have a few things in the works, but this week I have a new Commerical Use pack of owls, A Hoot! These little owls will just melt your heart!
This Pack contains 4 Layered CU Owl Templates that aid you in Paper and Element Creation for any themed kit - Layered Templates are 300 dpi in PNG and PSD formats.
http://store.gingerscraps.net/A-Hoot-CU-Owl-Templates.html

Cute right!
I also had the pleasure of participating the charity collab for Baby Grace.
I was immediately inspired to work on this charity for Baby Grace. Here is where you can read more about Baby Grace. https://www.facebook.com/gracelevidavis

http://scrapflower.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=20771&cat=465
Remember to check out the Featured Kit at 30% off and swing by my Facebook to pick up the Fan freebie!
Friday Freebie!
This weeks Freebie Coordinates with Study Buddy, Enjoy!

Download

a quick note, my freebies only last for a week now that i do not use 4shared.
Have a Wonderful Week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete