Friday, September 28, 2012

HOo-Who Loves You

Good Morning Scrappers!

TGIF! I'm so excited to share this weeks new release with you. A good while ago I set out to do a Bird kit, I had some color ideas, but I knew my CT lead was redoing her little girl's room in owls, so I asked her for the color scheme so I could incorporate some owls for her, well as it turned out I ran out of time but really wanted to make this kit for her, so I saved the colors and then later I started with the Owls and didn't end up adding any other birds because the kit came together beautifully!
http://store.gingerscraps.net/HOo-Who-Loves-You.html

My CT had an owl of time playing with the bright colored kit!



Also if you Swing by my MyMemories.com Shop you'll find, Jungle King, Midnight Air, and Audrey Published are now in the shop and on sale!

Oh! and I'm Guesting for the Month of October over at

I'm Sure you'll want to check out what I'm bringing over there with a sale!
Remember to check out the Featured Kit at 30% off and swing by my Facebook to pick up the Fan freebie!
Friday Freebie!
This weeks Freebie is the new Welcome Wagon over at Ginger Scraps, This special Add on has One Template, 3 papers and 9 Elements, Enjoy!
Hope Over Now

a quick note, my freebies only last for a week now that i do not use 4shared.
Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment