Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Living Dead!

Good Morning Scrappers!

I Hope You are awake, because..... The ZOMBIES ARE COMING! ooops sorry didn't mean to scare you I'm just talking about my Newest Release, The Living Dead!
My Kids for some reason seem to love talking about and pretending about Zombies, I really have no idea where it came for except for one game my Husband plays, but he mostly plays that at night lol, anyways my goofy kids always have me thinking about zombies lol, and so with Halloween around the corner I thought what better a kit to make than a zombie kit! I remember my brothers covered or stained with gore each Halloween, this kit is great for young or old boys or girls, and even zombie pets!
http://store.gingerscraps.net/The-Living-Dead.html

Check out the Cute and Gory CT Layouts!





Also Don't forget about this months Ginger Scraps Buffet, Fall Festival. Its just so cute!
Fall Festival Elements by Pretty in Green Fall Festival Papers by Pretty in Green
Remember to check out the Featured Kit at 30% off and swing by my Facebook to pick up the Fan freebie!
Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment