Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Sale! 11-22

Happy Thanksgiving! going to make this short, I've got so much to do I am so not ready for Thanksgiving!
My Entire Store is 50% off excluding Collabs and Bundles! Plus if you Shop at my Ginger Scraps Shop you'll get my Newest Template Pack, Template Mix 2, For Free if you spend $5 or more!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Pretty-In-Green/
Also GingerScraps is Having a Coffiee Shop Sale!!! whats that you ask! stop by the GingerScraps Coffee Shop during your weekend shopping trips and see what kind of treats the designers have added. Participating designers will add and remove products at their discretion. Make sure you stop by GingerScraps Coffee Shop Friday-Monday to see what delicious treats are offered daily at a DEEP discounted price!"

Remember the November Ginger Scraps Buffet, the beautiful and warm,
Attitude of Gratitude



Also don't forget I'm Guesting at Stuff to Scrap this month, you can pick up the exclusive Papa Bear kit or the November Build A Kit Templates!
My Stuff to Scrap Shop will also be 50% off!


Remember to swing by my Facebook to pick up the Monthy Fan freebie!

Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment