Friday, January 4, 2013

Life Inspired & Bake Sale 1-4-13

Happy New Year Scrappers!

It's Friday, and it would have been great, but I woke up sick this morning, yey! so if this newsletter makes no sence, it's prolly the meds lol.
Before I get to the New Release I have to Remind you there are only a couple days left for the $1 Bake Sale, I've added my Color My Life packs to the sale, a Great Way to start your new Project 365/52!

So for this weeks New Release I was totally inspired by my wonderful CT Sarah, and I have embarked on a new template series, Life Inspired, These Templates are clean and easy, add photos to all the blocks or just a few and add fun papers and elements to the empty boxes, the choices are endless! Remember these are 25% off for the week!
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Life-Inspired-Templates.html
Check out some of the Awesome CT layouts!



And Don't forget about the January Buffet! Hopes and Dreams

That's about all I have for you this week, Remember to swing by my Facebook to pick up the Monthy Fan freebie!

Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment