Friday, June 13, 2014

Clearance Sale 2014!

Hellooo Scrappers!

Today starts the Clearance Sale!
 

I've got 22 Items in my shop that are retiring and once they're gone they're gone for good! These Packs are 65% off! June 13-30!
This link will get you started, just go backwards from there.
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Pretty-In-Green/?sort=&page=17

some of the kits retiring:
Grandma's Attic
A Pony Party
Ewe Made Me Wub You
Dare Devil
CU: Garden Friends
CU: Gems
and more!
Don't miss these deals some packs will be less than $1!

some late news, last week I released my first set of "Ready Squares"
Ready Squares set 1 are a kind of quick page, These 32 Different basic pocket style scrapbooking layouts help you scrap faster, get caught up and get printing, preserve your memories and cherish your present! Just pop in cards, papers, and photos add little elements and tags then you’re set!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Ready-Squares-Set-1.html

here are some awesome layouts using these ready squares





These simple stitched together frames are quick and easy to create beautiful layouts in a short amount of time. I had planned on making these for a long time, but wasn't sure if it was something other people would want, but I decided it was something I needed so that I could quickly scrap and get some what caught up on my scrapping and get printing, I really need to print! So I hope that this is something that might help you as well!


That's about all I have for you this week, Remember to Swing by my Facebook Fan Page to pick up the Fan Freebie!
Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment