Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love these layouts!!!

Good morning!!! How are you today? I hope you had a great Easter weekend and made lots of memories for scrapping! :) Today I want to share with you a few layouts that came from the template chat the other day. If you missed it - I do hope you'll try to make the next one. It's always a great time to chat with other ladies that love to digi-scrap too! Here are a couple layouts that I found in the Pretty in Green gallery after the speed scrap:

This layout (above) was made by Angela with the gorgeous Pretty in Green kit Because I ♥ You. And this fun layout (below) was made by scrappingirl (Dana) using the Pretty in Green collab with Pixels by Jen U Moo-ve Me. Both of their names are linked to the layout in the gallery so that you can leave them some love!!! :)


Also - I just want to mention that there's a fun little tutorial to get you started adding things to your wish list in the GS store over on the Ginger Scraps blog today. You will want to fill those wish lists up because iNSD is coming up the first weekend of May and I hear the designers are going to be granting wishes for FREE kits that weekend!!! Don't miss out!!!

That's all I have for today. Hope you have a great day!!!! :)
Jacque


No comments:

Post a Comment