Monday, August 15, 2011

Kit Discovery 1

 Roaming around digiland this weekend I stumbled across this kit, Princess Party by Mle Card at Scrap Orchard, my Ana is in love with princesses I could see using this kit a thousand times for her, I just love the look of the doodles and the soft colors, but I especially love that one of the princesses has red hair. I'll be adding this to my wish list!
Princess Party

Another Kit Discovery I'd like the share with you is one I have actually had the chance to play with. Jungle Jim and Jungle Jane bundle by Jen Yurko, Jen was a Guest at Ginger Scraps, and I picked up this kit after seeing a few layouts from the store CT, this kit is so fun, I just love the colors, the super cute animals, and the prints!
The Zoo Bundle
here's the layout I made with this bundle.
Thanks for reading I plan on having kit discoveries and kit flashbacks every Monday, and I hope you adore these kits too, remember I'll have a new release collab with Kathy Winters on Wednesday, along with a freebie!


1 comment: