Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sneak Peek!

hey all, here's a Sneak Peek at my latest collab that will be releasing this Wednesday 8/17! it was an awesome experience working with Kathy Winters, I couldn't of pulled off this kit with out her! it really came together beautifully. I hope you will all love it too, the layouts I've seen so far are just awesome!!!
 
Just a reminder Ginger Scraps is down for today, hopefully up by tomorrow morning, I’m missing it already! I also suggest once it's back up you pop over there and sign up for Survivor! I promise you will love this scrapping adventure!
I also hope you'll pop back in here Monday I will be posting my first Kit Discovery post, where I will be highlighting a kit I found out in digiland that I just adore and want to share with you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment