Monday, October 17, 2011

Kit Discovery 10-17

I almost forgot today was Monday and it was time for more Kit Discoveries! I found some more cute stuff this week! Check out the fun scrapping stuff I found from Connie Prince, Milly Dee and CD Muckosky!
Check out this adorable sketchy looking Halloween kit by Milly Dee at Scrapable
MillyDee: Hocus Pocus
and I found this awesome Alpha by CD Muckosky at The Lilypad, I just love the handmade look
Fingerpaint Frenzy
And I also wanted to show you these templates from Connie Prince at Ginger Scraps. Christmas is just around the corner and I could see these making a perfect gift for someone.
8.5x11 Top Mount Wall Calendar Temps (CU Ok)
Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rachel!! :) Hope all is well with you, your blog is looking gorgeous, love your page separator.
    hugs Alison :)

    ReplyDelete