Monday, May 13, 2013

Cleaning List

Hey Scrappers!

I hope you had a wonderful mother's Day! I did, we did a family lunch with a little shopping on Saturday and then my mom surprised me with a call saying she was in town on Sunday, so we went out to lunch on Sunday too! But all good things come to an end, as much as my boy Gage wanted the day to last forever (that's my boy!) it's time to get back to work, mamas, oh boo!

So I've had making a Cleaning List on my to do list for awhile now. I've seen all those great check lists for cleaning floating around pinterest, and I loved the idea and tried to use one, but the list just didn't work for my household schedule. My DH works four 12 hour days and then has four days off, so I don't get awhole lot done around the house during those four days he's home.

But I think this list could work for any one, what Mom really wants to clean every single day! eek!
Plus if you happen to miss a day and get behind on cleaning, well just take those chores you missed and spread them out during the "four days off" since there are only four tasks each day other than the everyday tasks.

and So Enjoy!

Download the full size one to Print here: http://bit.ly/13ffVsE


I used my Mama Bear kit to make it all pretty!
you can find it on sale until May 17th! http://store.gingerscraps.net/Mama-Bear.html

That's about all I have for you this week, Remember to swing by my Facebook to pick up the Monthly Fan freebie!

Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment