Thursday, May 2, 2013

iNSD 2013!

Good Morning Scrappers!

Hey Scrappers! Happy iNSD!!! Are you ready?!?!
I've got so much to tell you so let's get to it!
First I hope you'll join me for a Scrap Chat at Ginger Scraps on May 4th at 2pm EST. I promise it will be a blast plus you'll get some scrapping done and a gift!!!
Now Lets Check out the Sales!

50% off! Amazing! You'll find alot of items at just $1!
But Don't Forget since it's Bake Sale time There are a couple of
FULL sized Kits added to that sale!
You'll Find Grandma's Attic for just $1
and King of the Jungle for just $1

Being that it is iNSD I had to make a special Grab Bag, and I am sooooo Ready for Summer! so Warm Sand came to life for just $5 you'll get a full kit, alpha, templates, journal cards and border edges!


And some amazing insperation from my fab CT!


Plus a New Buffet! This month is Spring Fling! and I've got a fun little Mini a Solid Paper Pack and a Pattern Paper Pack. Remember these packs are also $1




And One Last little thing from me... well it's kind of a big deal...
Ginger Scraps Facebook Hop!!! loads of Freebies!!!
Make sure you Like My Page to get the exclusive freebie and Hop around!
Look for this little image under the Timeline image!

Here's some more Info on whats happing at Ginger Scraps for this amazing week!








Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment