Thursday, August 15, 2013

Schools In!

Good Morning Scrappers!
Well it looks like Summer Vacation is Ending all around us, My kidos go back to school this week, I'm so sad, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with myself.
I'm even more sad that the weather cooled down so fast, it feels more like October than August. Anyways enough of my woes. I've got some pretty awesome kits out this week, and don't forget they are on sale!

From the first day to the first few years, your little one will be learning so much and bringing home so many wonderful heart felt hand made crafts. Scrap these memories because they're over before you know it!
School Days the Kit has 20 Papers 38 Elements
http://store.gingerscraps.net/School-Days.html


The college years make some of the best memories of our lives. Dorm room living, study groups, late night cram sessions, Greek life. Those first memories of stepping into adulthood with your college life need a special place in your scrapbook too. The College Days kit will help you scrap all the memories of your college years and more. 44 Elements and 21 Papers.
http://store.gingerscraps.net/College-Days.html

and some Pocket Scrapbooking Cards
http://store.gingerscraps.net/College-Days-Cards.html

and some beautiful CT Layouts!


pretty awesome right! I'm going to spend the weekend freaking out over school starting lol

That's about all I have for you this week, Remember to swing by my Facebook to pick up the Monthly Fan freebie!
Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment