Thursday, September 26, 2013

Go Team Cheer!

Good Morning Scrappers! First I'd like to apologize for not blogging about the Birthday Sale and events last weekend, I totally forgot to send one out because I was hosting a Slow Scrap that morning.... anyways if you are not already a Fan of Pretty in Green on Facebook, and want to keep up with my total randomness, Like my page :)
If you are not a facebook-er I just want to let you know I will do my very best to keep you informed on all things Pretty in Green via this newsletter!

Alright on with the show! This week I have a little new kit, every so often I receive an email looking for the kit that goes with the Go Team! Cheer! Flair pack that I made awhile ago. Well I found some time to whip up a little Cheer kit!

This is a super cute kit with all those cheerleaders in it, if you look close the red head has freckles! These cuties are ready to cheer up your cheerleading layout! Stack them in a pyramid or give em' some pompoms and they'll be sure to add some pep to your page!
On Sale for $3

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Go-Team-Cheer.html

And Remember this kit matches the flair
On Sale for $1.50
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Go-Team-Cheer-Flair.html

That's about all I have for you this week, Remember to swing by my Facebook to pick up the Monthly Fan freebie!
Have a Wonderful Week, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment