Saturday, July 25, 2015

Would You Jump?

Hello Scrappers!! It's a beautiful day here in PA, so I'll keep this short! First off what do you think of the new Newsletter look? Pretty cute huh?

It's been a short while since I've had a chance to design, so I was excited to have some time to complete this requested kit for sky diving! I really do love working on requests, so if you have one feel free to shoot me an email and I'll add it to my list!!

So what's new for this week? A kit all about jumping out of an airplane!
Do you take risks? Jump from perfectly good airplanes? or plan on marking this off your bucket list? Sky Dive the kit is perfect for scrapping this amazing bucket list adventure.

10 solid papers and 20 patterned papers. 50 unique elements and 9 word tag bits. 35% off now! $3.25

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Sky-Dive.html



Like Pretty in Green on Facebook for a Freebie!

Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment