Sunday, August 9, 2015

Are You Ready? 8.9.15

Afternoon Scrappers! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday so far, I'm happy because, today is my "Friday" for work, and I get Monday off! I might just find the time to start on a new design!

I have to apologize for my late newsletter, the little bit of time I had to work on the newsletter yesterday, my little kitty wanted to hang out on the porch swing and be all cute, so you know I couldn't just get up and do work, lol.
 
If you'd like to have a look in to my life feel free to follow me on Instagram, RGPrettyingreen, I don't post all the time but I do share some cuteness.

Okay okay okay, so let's get to the New Release!!
This Week I released my second set of Ready Squares! This was a Request from an awesome Fan, she loved Set One, and wanted more. She suggested larger squares spots, and the color blue. So I made up Ready Squares: The Blues!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Ready-Squares-2-The-Blues.html

Ready Squares 2: The Blues are a kind of quick page, These 24 Different basic pocket style scrapbooking layouts, in 6 different shades of blue, help you scrap faster, get caught up and get printing, preserve your memories and cherish your present! Just pop in cards, papers, and photos add little elements and tags then you’re set!









as you can see the CT really rocked these, I really do love the ease of these squares. I am definitely going to be making more, I just need to pick another color! Do you have a request?

Looking for more, check out Ready Squares set 1!


Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment