Friday, October 16, 2015

Too Cute To Spook

Good Morning Scrappers! I've got a new release for you this week! With Halloween right around the corner I really wanted to make a super cute and but a little bit creepy kit, so this is what I came up with! My kids are at the age now that they want to be scary, but they are just too cute to be spooky. I created Too Cute To Spook to be just that, a little scary but still too cute! In this Large Sized Mini kit you'll find-
29 Elements 8 pieces of flair 6 word bits 8 solid papers and 18 pattern papers.
with the 25% discount this kit is $3.00!!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Too-Cute-To-Spook-by-Pretty-in-Green.html




I even found time to scrap! Of course I used my Ready Squares too!

here's a couple more super cute layouts by my CT!!





Before I leave you...
Check out these super cute kits and template that are part of the $1.00 Bake Sale going on NOW at GingerScaps!


Monster Mash


The Pumpkin Season Templates


Go Team! Cheer!


Timeless Traditions


I hope you have an amazing day! Thanks for Being a Fan!!
Remember to pick up the Facebook Fan Freebie before it gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment