Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Guest CT Call!!

Good Morning Scrappers!
It's been a very very long time since I've held a CT call! This guest spot could result in a permanent spot!! As a Guest for November you will be required to work with my DSD bundle. Complete at least 2 layouts and during the sale week actively post to galleries and social media. Post sale ads and Events. I'm looking for 2-3 happy positive and proactive scrappers who are enthusiastic about my designs and aren't afraid to show it!



In return you will receive the DSD bundle for free along with any other kits released during the month of November. Plus two extra kits of your choice! (one layout required with each kit)

Send a link to your best gallery and current list of CT teams. Tell me a little bit about yourself and why you scrapbook! Call ends 10-28-15, I can't wait to hear from you! Send applications to RGilmore1130@icloud.com

I hope you have an amazing day! Thanks for Being a Fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment