Friday, November 6, 2015

DSD 2015

Happy DSD!! Today starts the madding fun of digital scrapbooking day! There's so much going on around DigiLand so I'll keep this short.
At GingerScraps you'll find the Scavenger Hunt, Win Your Wish List, Chats, and Scraps!!

You'll also find amazing deals in the shop with our 50% off store wide sale! *some restrictions apply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plus for $5 you can pick up my newest release "New Do" the mega bundle!!
Over 80 Elements over 60 papers 5 Full Alphas 10 pocket Cards and 4 Templates!

My Daughter and I cut 10 inches off this past year to donate, naturally I took a ton of photos that need to scrapped, so I made this wonderfully fun kit all about HAIR! Weather it's a first cut or a new style its worth a picture, and scrapping this kit works perfectly with that!

See the full reveal of each pack in the store!
Check out these Beautiful Layouts my Pretty Team created!








So many amazing layouts right! I Love them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I get to the Freebie, Just a reminder I am hosting a Slow Scrap on Sunday 11/8 at 12pm est, in the GingerScraps forum. There will be a freebie that coordinates with "The Best Day" for all who play along! I hope to see you there!

Now for the Freebie!! yey!
This is part 2 of "The Best Day" Mini kit, Remember to pick up part 1 from my Facebook
The Best Day Papers

That's all for now!
I hope you have an amazing day! Thanks for Being a Fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment